Hi my name is Jenna and I came across your site. Felix is a handsome and cute lil guy. He is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. Where do you live? I live all the in BC. Canada. What I mean by where u live is, what Country?
2 Kommentare:
Hi
my name is Jenna and I came across your site. Felix is a handsome and cute lil guy. He is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. Where do you live? I live all the in BC. Canada. What I mean by where u live is, what Country?
das schaut nach einer ganzen Menge Spaß aus!!!
Niklas liebt Wasser auch. Na hoffen wir, dass es noch eine zeitlang Sommer bleibt.
liebe Grüsse
Tanja
Kommentar veröffentlichen